Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm looking for a rap song that samples Spandau Ballet's ';True';?

You know that ';Ha ha ha haaa'; song? Well I'm looking for a rap or r%26amp;b song that samples it. I heard it the other day while driving around in my friends car, I know its not the one by Black Eyed Peas. Thanks to anyone who finds it!I'm looking for a rap song that samples Spandau Ballet's ';True';?
The song is called ';You';, by Lloyd, featuring Lil Wayne. It rips off the lyrics from the Spandau Ballet song, ';True';.I'm looking for a rap song that samples Spandau Ballet's ';True';?
I think you mean ';Set adrift on memory bliss'; by PM Dawn.I love that song!!!
';You'; by the R%26amp;B singer Lloyd.
Either ';Set adrift on memory bliss'; by PM Dawn (1991) or ';'N' dey sey'; by Nelly (2005).

No comments:

Post a Comment