Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is it true as rumored that Nadya Sulieman is selling samples of her breast milk on e-bay?

( If frozen, should be worth something one of these days, don't you think?)Is it true as rumored that Nadya Sulieman is selling samples of her breast milk on e-bay?
I thought Ben %26amp; Jerry's was in the market . . .Is it true as rumored that Nadya Sulieman is selling samples of her breast milk on e-bay?
I got 6 gallons of her milk for $25.
The whole story makes me sicker every day. If this is true she needs to be giving the money back to the state.
probably not
Who on earth would buy that?
Does she have any to spare?
I'll take a look and get back to yer. Nope they've got every kind of baby milk and loads of gadgets besides, but I'm afraid she aint on there. Now under kids for sale.......
****...she's such a smart lady...if people are buying it, why not? wtf
no
I wouldnt doubt it..she is a publicity hound and is not afraid to sink to new lows to keep herself in the spotlight

No comments:

Post a Comment