Sunday, February 7, 2010

Who sings that new song where they sample that 80's song: ';I know this much is true';. It is an RB song

That sounds like ';Set Adrift on Memory Bliss'; by PM Dawn, sampling ';True'; by Spandau Ballet.


Is that the one?


I also see that someone named Queen Pen sampled it in the song ';It's True';.Who sings that new song where they sample that 80's song: ';I know this much is true';. It is an RB song
The song you are probably thinking about is ';You'; or ';Want You'; by Lloyd. I'm not sure of the exact title. ';Huh huh huh huh huh, She's fine too, but I want you.';

Report Abuse


Who sings that new song where they sample that 80's song: ';I know this much is true';. It is an RB song
';True'; by Spandau Ballet is the 80's song, not the remake.
spandau ballet i think does it





Its called ';True';

No comments:

Post a Comment