Friday, February 5, 2010

What is the sample in true honey buns by bahamadia?

PHILLY STAND UP sike naw answer to your question is that is a good question, did I mention she was from Philly I like her, like I like that chick 5oclock in the morning but of course MS.B better sike naw let me stop stalling I ain't even gonna hold you, but unfortunately I barely remember this song very vaguely when she be like so and so rock rock on ya know sad to say when she came out I was residing down south and believe me when I tell you this. like alot of up north artists she wasn't getting no buzz at the time I peeped her here and there but I can say man I took one 4 the team hip hop 1point down rima10976couldn't answer that one I would of came back, if this was hood fab,I wouldn't been like dude that was no competition for common u feel me. don't be sting with those stars stop being greedy give to the needy.

No comments:

Post a Comment