Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What is the name of the song which samples Spadeau Ballets song ';TRUE';?

It's by a rapper but I dont knw who, or what it's called. It is a recent song.What is the name of the song which samples Spadeau Ballets song ';TRUE';?
Lloyd ft Lil Wayne - I want you





Omds TUNNEE!!





Okkayy den well it depends on how recent ur talkin about. Cuz if ur talkin back like 2 years ago recent then yeah that wud be Nelly - N dey sayWhat is the name of the song which samples Spadeau Ballets song ';TRUE';?
Nelly-N Dey Say





Freaked my daughter out when I started singing the ';True'; lyrics while she was listening to Nelly. I love it when they mix oldies with new ones. I'm 37 and my daughter is 12 and we enjoy listening to the same music.





This song starts out with the same guitar music and Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah, then Nelly's twist, Oh,oooo,N Dey Say, Oh,oooo, N Dey Say.
';'N dey sey'; by Nelly.
Set Adrift on Memory Bliss by PM Dawn
PM Dawn sampled this song back in 1991 in the track ';set Adrift on Memory Bliss';
It's by Nelly, N dey Say





Trust me its this one
Lloyd feat Lil Wayne


Nelly


Pm Dawn


have all sampled True

No comments:

Post a Comment